Saturday, August 6, 2011

49 days to the graduation ceremony.

For the last 2 years, whenever I meet somebody and they ask, "What do you do?" I have always been able to answer, "I'm a postgrad student and an employee." It's a satisfying answer for someone of my age. It seems to fit my station in life. But now when they ask, I only tell them that I am an employee.. at a consulting firm.. doing some IT Governance-related works.. and I like my job. Like unfortunately, being a "postgraduate" only seems to get one so far. You know, people always expect you to do something more, and a follow-up question like, "So what do you do for money?" just makes me very uncomfortable because it's not satisfying.

So I found myself lacking one identity as a student. But someday I will get used to this climate, right? I hope so :)

♥, Me

0 comments: